Quick Links: Mental Health & the Brain
National Institute of Mental Health sent this bulletin at 03/12/2013 06:14 PM EDT
It’s Brain Awareness Week! Find the latest NIMH resources and research about the brain below.
New You Can Use
- Twitter Chat on The Teen Brain—NIMH Experts Discuss Brain Awareness Week
- Students Explore the Wonders of the Brain
- Dr. Joel Kleinman Explains When and Where Genes Turn on in the Brain
- Development of the Young Brain
- Brain Wiring a No-Brainer?
- Brain Basics
- The Teen Brain: Still Under Construction
- Brain Development During Childhood and Adolescence (Fact Sheet)
- Neuroimaging and Mental Illness: A Window Into the Brain
Help transform the understanding and treatment of mental illness through research. Consider participation in one of these studies.
Kalene DeHaut, MSW (c)
Office of the Clinical Director | DIRP
t: 301-594-3188 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org