Do you or does someone you know suffer from schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder? A research-based treatment is available.
Researchers at the University of Pittsburgh have begun a research study to develop new psychological treatments for people in the early course of schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder.
- Are between the ages of 18 and 65
- Have a diagnosis of Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective or Schizophreniform disorder
- Were diagnosed within the past 8 years
- Are taking prescribed antipsychotic medication
- Are not abusing drugs or alcohol
There is no charge for receiving the research-based treatments, and individuals will be compensated for their participation.
Interested persons should call the University of Pittsburgh ESSENCE Program at 412-586-9000.