- Schizophrenia Bulletin - seeks to review recent developments and empirically based hypotheses regarding the etiology and treatment of schizophrenia.
- The Official Website of Pete Earley - Author of several books including "Crazy: A Father’s Search Through America’s Mental Health Madness" was one of two finalists for the 2007 Pulitzer Prize in nonfiction. Since its publication, Pete has visited 42 states speaking about the need for our nati
- Schizophrenia Digest - is a quarterly publication containing stories of hope and inspiration for those interested in schizophrenia. It covers not only inspirational stories but offers updated information about current news and events in the treatment of the disorder.
- Coping with Life - a blog written by Tom Davis, 2004 Rosalyn Carter fellow 2004. A site that deals with life in general and mental health in particular.
- Canvas The website - for a remarkable movie that portrays the realities of schizophrenia and a family's struggle to deal with the issues involved. Directed by Joe Greco who's mother suffered from the disease.
- Out of the Shadow - An Award winning movie by Susan Smiley about her mother who suffers from schizophrenia.
- You Tube - A search of videos relating to schizophrenia will return a remarkable variety of information. Warning! Some may be unrelated to the disorder and contain inappropriate or offensive material.
- SZ Magazine - the only Schizophrenia magazine in North America!
- Seeds of Hope Books - offers books for teenage youth that deal with the issues of living in a family where a parent suffers from mental illness
- Mind Your Mind - a site created by and for youth to aid in the treatment of mental disorders.
- Matrix Family Education Videos - These videos educate family members of those in recovery about substance use disorders. Three sessions cover triggers and cravings, phases of recovery, and typical family reactions to the stages of addiction and recovery, and how they can best support the
- Minority of Mind by Benjamin Boone - Book Demystifies Struggle With Schizophrenia
- Mental Health Hub - Facebook page with mental health news, information, and resources from reliable news sources and mental health organizations
Inclusion of link does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product or organization.