- No Health without Mental Health - NHMH is an emerging communications and marketing group whose mission is to demystify and humanize mental illness and remove the stigma that prevents those with mental disorders from seeking the help that could lead to their leading full, productive, lives
- No Kidding Me too! - A nonprofit organization comprised of entertainment industry members united in an effort to educate Americans about the epidemic related to brain disease in all forms.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - NAMI is the nation's largest grassroots organization for people with mental illness and their families.
- National Alliance to End Homelessness - is a nonprofit, non-partisan, organization committed to preventing and ending homelessness in the United States
- World Fellowship For Schizophrenia And Allied Disorders - The WFSAD is a global grassroots organization dedicated to lightening the burden of schizophrenia and other serious mental illnesses for sufferers and their families.
- Early Detection and Intervention for the Prevention of Psychosis Program - EDIPPP is a research and treatment program focused on gathering the evidence needed to better meet the mental health needs of adolescents and young adults at risk for severe me
- American Self-Help Group Clearinghouse - A keyword-searchable database of over 1,100 national, international, model and online self-help support groups for addictions, bereavement, health, mental health, disabilities, abuse, parenting, caregiver concerns and many other stressful life situations.
- Assertive Community Treatment Association - ACTA promotes, develops, and supports high quality Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) services that improve the lives of people diagnosed with serious and persistent mental illness.
- International Center for Clubhouse Development - ICCD clubhouses are founded on the realization that recovery from serious mental illness must involve the whole person in a vital and culturally sensitive community.
- We Connect Now - A website to connect and integrate college students with disabilities
- Mental Health America - With over a century of advocacy, public education, and the delivery of programs and services, Mental Health America is the country's leading nonprofit dedicated to helping all people live mentally healthier lives.
Inclusion of link does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product or organization.