Schizophrenics Anonymous Guiding Principles
- The only requirement for SA membership is the desire to recover from a schizophrenia related illness.
- There are no dues for SA membership, although donations may be accepted to cover SA group expenses or special events.
- Everything said at SA meetings is confidential.
- SA members should remain anonymous, except those who wish to work on special issues; SA members and leaders should place principles before personalities in all matters relating to our program.
- Each group may establish its own meeting format, subject to approval by central SA leadership.
- Decisions affecting SA as a whole are derived from the group consciousness of its own members; we rely on our Higher Power to work through this process.