“People with serious mental illnesses, including schizophrenia, die an average of 25 years younger than the general population.” – National Association of State Mental Health Planning Directors, 2006
With your help, we can change the statistics, save lives and provide the hope of a better tomorrow for people with schizophrenia-related illnesses and those who love them. Please consider joining us as a volunteer.
If you are interested any of these opportunities or have questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for:
- Virtual Administrative Assistant – develop communications, make appointments for the Executive Director/Chair, maintain spreadsheets
- Local Administrative Assistant – collect mail from West Houston P.O. Box weekly, assemble and mail materials, respond to emails, various office tasks
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Director of Fundraising
- Grant Writer
- EVENT PLANNER: Coordinate events and conferences. Work closely with the CEO, Fund Developer and board members in brainstorming ideas for the event. Responsibilities include booking the venue, advertising, inviting attendees, ordering food, arranging activities, working with vendors, arrange meals, travel, hotel accommodations and activities for the attendees.
- Event Planner – NYC/Houston
- Event Volunteers – NYC/Houston
- Spanish Speakers for virtual volunteer work.