To help SARDAA continue their vital mission please click on the donate button on the right side of this page.
“People with serious mental illnesses, including schizophrenia, die an average of 25 years younger than the general population.”
– National Association of State Mental Health Planning Directors, 2006
With your help, we can change the statistics, save lives and provide the hope of a better tomorrow for people with schizophrenia-related illnesses and those who love them.
Before shopping on Amazon.com click on the Amazon logo below.You will shop as you normally do with the added benefit of Amazon donating to SARDAA.
Texas and Louisiana Friends:
You can support SARDAA without spending a penny! Register Schizophrenia and Related Disorders on your Kroger Plus Card and they will donate a percentage to SARDAA each time you use your card.
Please register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
Link to: Schizophrenia and Related Disorders–Kroger Plus Card 90425
- Customers must have a registered Kroger Plus card account to link to Schizophrenia and Related Disorders (SARDAA).
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- You can sign up for a Kroger Community Rewards Account by entering your zip code, click on your favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- You will click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- You will click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input their Kroger Plus card number.
- You will update or confirm their information.
- Enter the SARDAA number 90425 or name of organization and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Schizophrenia and Related Disorders Alliance on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.